What is the correct spelling for EGIVE?
This word (Egive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EGIVE
- agave Agave, daughter of Cadmus.
- age But the old friend of whom I spoke is entirely removed from either of these shadows of age. He came to town when I came of age Full of piss and full of rage – Green Henry by dada
- agile No monkey could have been more agile, or more absolutely impervious to the effects of height.
- alive She was very white-but alive.
- edge Quite an edge on.
- egg The egg appeared to have but little gloss.
- ego "Mr. Speaker, I see here present an ex-member, my alter ego, Mr. Reuben Rubber-Neck, who once parted with six months' wages on another man's game.
- eve We were going to keep Christmas Eve, and then-why-we began to think of other things."
- ever I must for ever be alone!
- give To get money and give nothing for it!
- giver It was glorious news to her and those she was with, as well as to all other loyal Americans, filling their hearts with joy and gratitude to the Giver of all good; but alas!
- ike See here, Ike, what do you mean?
- iv 223. Attitude towards West Indian Slavery, iv.
- Aggie Then at length his father left him, and, comforted, set out with Aggie for Glenwarlock.