What is the correct spelling for EHIPIA?
This word (Ehipia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EHIPIA
- apia Conditions in the islands had by no means been peaceful even before the advent of the foreigners with their intrigues and jealousies, and in 1885 the Germans, taking advantage of a native rebellion, hauled down the Samoan flag on the government building in Apia and seemed about to take control.
- epa This voluntary partnership between the EPA and the ground freight industry is designed to reduce greenhouse gases and air pollution through increased fuel efficiency programs.
- ethiopia It is quite possible, therefore, that we might have failed to obtain an audience, had it not happened, fortunately for us, that King Lootzee was attacked just at this time by a severe form of fever to which the natives of that part of Ethiopia are peculiarly liable.
- hap Do you think that I am not dull also, living alone at Hap House, and that this is not an infinite blessing to me?"
- heap Then they walked along to the next heap , and the horse came after.
- hep Before I got hep to what was up I had sold a small tract for which I had no further use to an alleged student of agriculture who had interested me in a new scheme for making alfalfa grow where nothing much ever had grown before.
- hip And then the Dale family and the King family joined hands and shouted "Hip!
- hippie While Woodstock represented "peace and love", Altamont came to be viewed as the end of the hippie era and the de facto conclusion of late-1960s American youth culture: "Altamont became, whether fairly or not, a symbol for the death of the Woodstock Nation.
- hippo They were still there, and, if Hippo could only have known it, they were likely to stay there, for they had been made for that express purpose.
- hippy "It strikes me, Hi, old man, that one of them crossed your trail this evening," chuckled Hippy Wingate.
- hop Hop in and I'll run you out home."
- hopi In Hopi land the girl chooses her own husband, proposes, and then takes him to live in her house.
- utopia It was, however, no Utopia .
- Heep Miss Betsy Trotwood, a fine old gnarled piece of womanhood, places the boy at school at Canterbury, where he makes acquaintance with Agnes, the woman whom he marries far, far on in the story; and with her father, Mr. Wickham, a somewhat port wine-loving lawyer; and with Uriah Heep , the fawning villain of the piece.
- IPA Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev (/ˈbrɛʒnɛf/; Russian: Леони́д Ильи́ч Бре́жнев, IPA : [lʲɪɐˈnʲit ɪˈlʲjidʑ ˈbrʲeʐnʲɪf] ( listen); Ukrainian: Леоні́д Іллі́ч Бре́жнєв, 19 December 1906 (O.