What is the correct spelling for EHOMES?
This word (Ehomes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EHOMES
- hermes It was made over to the spirits of the under-world and Hermes their daimon, Hermes "Psychopompos," Conductor, Leader of the dead.
- Emus We saw no natives; nor were even kangaroos or emus to be seen, as formerly, any longer inhabitants of these parts.
- homes Empty souls will leave their homes To find a place where they're alone Rattling memories and hollow bones Leaves a taste so bitter and cold – Empty Souls by manic street preachers
- ohms Since ten thousand ohms is equal to one-hundredth of a megohm, the time-constant would be equal to one-ten-thousandth of a second, and ten times this time-constant would be equal to a thousandth of a second.
- hams His bosom swelled, his eyes sparkled, and he made as if to strike a heroic posture, but this he could not contrive on his hams .