What is the correct spelling for EIDTOR?
This word (Eidtor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EIDTOR
- auditor Mark my words, Mr. Darrell, Walcott faced his auditor with a smile, Miss Underwood's beauty to-night is but the pale shining of a taper beside one of those lights yonder, compared with what it will be a few years hence; are you aware of that?
- edit And when they return to Japan, instead of being encouraged to work, they are asked to waste their time in societies, to attend banquets, to edit magazines, to deliver addresses, to give lectures free of charge, to correct manuscripts, to do everything which can possibly be imagined to prevent them from working.
- editor The managing editor did not answer immediately.
- eider In the early summer he seeks eggs all over the island; and, somewhat later, the eider -down.
- mediator The Roman pontiff, after an insensible progress, during several ages of darkness and ignorance, began now to lift his head openly above all the princes of Europe; to assume the office of a mediator , or even an arbiter, in the quarrels of the greatest monarchs; to interpose in all secular affairs; and to obtrude his dictates as sovereign laws on his obsequious disciples.
- edits Biggest (Line Records, 1994) – greatest hits The Best of (Big Beat Records, 1999) – greatest hits Big Star Story (Rykodisc, 2003) – greatest hits with one new track Keep an Eye on the Sky (Rhino, 2009) – box set with a live disc Nothing Can Hurt Me (Omnivore Recordings, 2013) – soundtrack to movie Playlist (1972–2005) (Legacy Recordings, 2013) – first compilation to cover all eras of band The Best of Big Star (Craft Recordings, 2017) – greatest hits with some rare mixes and edits of songs Big Stars Third Thank You, Friends: Big Stars Third Live.
- editors On editors of newspapers he bestowed unexampled patronage.
84 words made from the letters EIDTOR
5 letter words made from EIDTOR:deiro, deori, detro, doire, dorte, driot, odier, ordet, oteri, rotie, tired, toder, tried, troie.
4 letter words made from EIDTOR:deor, dero, dier, diet, dior, dire, dirt, doer, dote, edit, ideo, oder, odet, orte, orti, rdio, redo, reid, reit, reti, ride, rido, ried, riot, rite, rote, tero, tide, tido, tied, tier, tire, tiro, todi, toed, toei, toer, tord, tore, trei, treo, trio.
3 letter words made from EIDTOR:die, dit, doe, dot, dre, edo, ert, ido, iod, ire, ode, oed, ore, red, ret, rid, rio, rit, rod, roe, rot, ted, ter, tie, tod, toe, tor, tri.