What is the correct spelling for EIHER?
This word (Eiher) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EIHER
- e'er There will be weeping, Frank, from older eyes, Or e'er again that blessed time shall come.
- eager There was another little girl who was quite as eager as herself.
- eater Now, the Confessions of an Opium Eater, for instance, belongs only in parts to the literature of ecstasy, noticeably in the dream phantasies.
- eider They were all drowned at sea, except one unfaithful wretch, who was more devoted to Alis the younger son than to Alexander the eider.
- eire Resolved: "That the President of the United States submit to Congress a program for forming a powerful union of free peoples to win the war, the peace, the future; "That this program unite our people, on the broad lines of our Constitution, with the people of Canada, the United Kingdom, Eire, Australia, New Zealand, and the Union of South Africa, together with such other free peoples, both in the Old World and the New as may be found ready and able to unite on this federal basis....
- either I may say that I am in no way obliged either to the hosiery merchants or to the fishcurers.
- etcher The etcher protects a copper-plate by means of a waxy covering called etching-ground, and wherever this ground is removed the acid bites the copper.
- ether Before the ether, I mean.
- euler Euler the mathematician, one of the greatest of natural philosophers, was a distinguished instance.
- ever 1371. Do they ever ask for money?
- ewer He began the rites of baptism with the common prayer-book in his hand; a silver ewer with water was held by another.
- Her He looked at her.
- ocher There he sat, cross-legged on a pile of straw, his only covering-and incidentally his only possession-being an ocher cloth draped over his shoulders.
- other Where was the other?
- usher The bride may request the usher to introduce the guests to the parents.