What is the correct spelling for EISILY?
This word (Eisily) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EISILY
- airily Oh, don't worry about him," he cried airily to the protesting Dean.
- aisle 'His floating robe around him folding, Slow sweeps he through the columned aisle; With dread beheld, with gloom beholding The rites that sanctify the pile. – Giaour, The by george gordon, lord byron
- easel A box of paints and an easel A record player and a needle – Little Nancy by Fionn Regan
- easily To be pushed around so easily To judge me on what people see – You Don't Know How It Feels by Jim Cosgrove
- easy ``Let me know all! Prate not of most or least, ``Painful or easy! ``Even to the crumbs I'd fain eat up the feast, ``Ay, nor feel queasy.'' – A Grammarian's Funeral by Robert Browning
- isle Nor Avalon the grass-green hollow, nor Joyous Isle , Where one found Lancelot crazed and hid him for a while; – Under The Moon by William Butler Yeats
- messily In his place drooped a girl in absurd boy's clothes, her hair messily cut off, smoking something she plainly did not wish to smoke.
- sicily In some countries, such as the northern part of Norway and Sweden, on the steppes of eastern Europe and Russia, in Sicily and Iceland, and in Algiers, it is said to be quite rare.
- sill Eveena drew back, but was at last persuaded to mount the ladder with my assistance, and rest on the sill till I followed her and lifted her down inside.
- silly "I do not think he is at all as silly as you say he is.
- silo Will you let me buy you a big silo and a tractor plow when I get all the money?
- sly "Nor did I," was George's reply: "I suppose we shall have to go, as I imagine the Professor wants to have some sport," and he laughed at the sly dig which he had given him.
- uneasily Men rode uneasily here and there, and when they met they talked of prairie fires and of fire guards and the direction of the wind, and of the faint prospect of rain.
- wisely After all, had she done wisely in coming here?
- Rosily The thick, ruby-tinted shade smothered the flame, and diffused it rosily.
- Elsie "Yes," Elsie answered; "it was best.
- Emily "Why, you're made o' money, Emily ," he ses.
- nosily For one thing, the ship was running into bad weather again, and complained nosily of the buffeting her stout frame was receiving.