What is the correct spelling for EIXST?
This word (Eixst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EIXST
- axis The greatest care should therefore be taken to get a uniform cylinder, on the same axis as the main tube; and to this end the rotation of the tube must be carried on very evenly.
- coexist Uniformities there are, as well of coexist ence as of succession, among effects; but these must in all cases be a mere result either of the identity or of the coexist ence of their causes: if the causes did not coexist , neither could the effects.
- egoist He did not see that it was a pity to press that fact upon me; the truth was that he was thinking of himself for the time being, though he was no egoist .
- exist One might have thought that Roderick Duncan did not exist .
- exit That which Marie called the cellar was but half underground, and had an exit to the garden which grew to the edge of the cliff.
- Existed I have thus anticipated in order to show that the domestic peace which existed under her household rule was no special thing dependent upon the character of a single servant, but was maintained through all the years of her home life, and therefore unquestionably was the result of the mistress's qualities of heart and mind.
- exits Part of the crowd agreed with the sticker's thought, for people began moving furtively to the exits with cautious glances at the animal in the ring.
- exists We have, therefore, still to face the fact that the moral sense of man undoubtedly exists .