What is the correct spelling for EIXT?
This word (Eixt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EIXT
- east Warmer to-day, and a little wind, always from the east . Another suicide bomb in a market in the Middle East , And the authorities estimate 28 dead at least, – Hope Dies Last by mark erelli
- erst The even mead, that erst brought sweetly forth The freckled Cowslip, Burnet, and green Clover.
- est Is Curibus, ex oppido Sabinorum, accitus est .
- exist I may have made more of them to you than I do in my own mind, but at all events they exist .
- exit Each has it in his power to make the final exit at any moment.
- gist His words were carefully selected to avoid giving offence, but the gist of their meaning was that he waited for his visitor to give an account of himself.
- next What will come next ?"
- sixty If I had been asked that night how many were killed, I think I should have said two hundred; but when the accounts came to be made up, it was found that not more than sixty or seventy were shot dead, though many more were wounded.
- text 129, tells the same story of the origin of the Yanaconas as in the text .
- exits To attempt to reach the Hyperion and to escape in one of her lifeboats would have been useless; they could not have forced the great gates of the main airlocks and no other exits existed.
- EXP =spumosa=, Fr. P. 3-5 cm. exp. even, viscid, yellowish; g. adnate, yellow then rusty; s. 4-9 cm. equal, slender, fibrillose, yellowish; sp. 9 x 5.
- EXT Equivariant cohomology Étale cohomology Ext groups Flat cohomology Floer homology Galois cohomology Group cohomology Hochschild cohomology Intersection cohomology Khovanov homology Lie algebra cohomology Local cohomology Motivic cohomology Non-abelian cohomology Quantum cohomology