What is the correct spelling for ELA?
This word (Ela) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ELA
- ala A large proportion of our pastors are children of the A. M. A. Parsonages have been built for our churches in Mobile, Ala., and in Dallas, Texas.
- ea Long ages had to elapse before the Trinity of the later theology-Anu, Ea, and Bel-were born of these, and all things made ready for the genesis of the present world.
- elan Nearly a mile below the confluence of the rivers the great Caban Coch dam, 122 ft. high, and the same in thickness at the base, and 600 ft. long at the top, holds up the water for over 4 m. in the Elan, and over 2 in the Claerwen, having a capacity of 1500 million gallons.
- elf "To see a beautiful elf with golden wings come fluttering, fluttering gently down from the sky,-you open your arms to catch her-so!
- elk "To handle buffalo, elk and bear, you must get into sympathy with their methods of reasoning.
- ell Well, I always did say, that if you once give a priest an inch he'll take an ell; and I am sorry I forgot it for once.
- elm Mrs. Lear had dismounted and tied Trinidad to an elm tree close to the water's edge.
- epa The EPA describes this rule as one that "protects the health of millions of Americans by helping states reduce air pollution and attain clean air standards.
- era No one of them marks an era again until we come to Ritschl.
- eta Over any ellipse [eta], moving with components U and V of velocity,
- Elam The native princes of Elam, whom they conquered, adopted it in turn for many of their votive texts and inscribed monuments when they wished to write them in the Babylonian language.
- Eli Instead of gradually withering away as some had expected, the peculiar institution had been thriving and spreading into the Southwest ever since Eli Whitney's discovery of the cotton gin in 1793 had given new life to the growing of cotton.
- Elba 252. Interview with Napoleon in Elba, iv.
- Ella In this present year of 1910 Mrs. Ella, Flagg Young, at the age of 65, has been elected by the Chigago Board, Director of the Education of that great city of over two millions of inhabitants at a salary of 2,000 pounds a year, with a male university professor as an assistant.
- Elma Again I turned to Elma, who stood in anxious wonder of the subject of our conversation, and had suddenly taken the old nun's hand and kissed it affectionately, perhaps in order to show me that she trusted her.
- Elsa I rode forth on Saint Dionysius' day, the 9th day of October, alone with Cousin Maud; other guests were not long in following us and among them my brothers-in-law and the young Loffelholz pair; Elsa Ebner having wed, some months since, with young Jorg Loffelholz.
- Elva It was the bare mention of John Barrett's daughter that had stirred Dwight Wade; for in his soul's eye but one picture rose when she was mentioned-Elva Barrett of the glorious eyes and the loving heart-the one woman in the world for him-denied to him by the father who ruled her.
- Bela I will marry one of them, announced Bela promptly.