What is the correct spelling for ELAVE?
This word (Elave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELAVE
- alive In my judgment the world is just as well off with him dead as alive . And as no nourishment they find, to keep themselves alive They masticate each other's tails, till just the Tough survive. – The Ballad of the Ice-Worm Cocktail by Robert W. Service
- cleave Ay, three times happy are the wed ones, Who cleave together till they're dead ones.
- elate 82. 'Then bear it boldly to the revel loud, Love-wakening dance, or feast of solemn state, A joy by night or day-for those endowed 645 With art and wisdom who interrogate It teaches, babbling in delightful mood All things which make the spirit most elate , Soothing the mind with sweet familiar play, Chasing the heavy shadows of dismay.
- elves Where we only had ourselves And the reindeer and the elves – Surabaya-Santa by Unknown Author
- eve Dear friends, together in the glimmering eve, Pensive and glad, with tones that recognise The soft invisible dew in each one's eyes, It may be, somewhat thus we shall have leave – Autumnal Sonnet by William Allingham
- leaver Such a loser of all tools, great and small; such an invariable leaver -open of all gates, and letter-down of bars; such a personification of all manner of anarchy and ill luck, had never before been seen on the estate.
- Ave "Yes, Mr Heasy, quite as good a gentleman as yourself, although I av ad misfortune-I ham of as hold a family as hany in the country," replied Mr Easthupp, now backed by the boatswain; "many the year did I valk Bond Street, and I ave as good blood in my weins as you, Mr Heasy, halthough I have been misfortunate-I've had hadmirals in my family."
- Alva And if it was able to hale a man from the shadow of the Cathedral at Antwerp and the protection of the Duke of Alva into the hands of pursuivants at Yarmouth within the space of a few hours, who then was safe?
- Elva Make an impression on him-that is what I mean, Elva ."
- EAVE Exterior roof panels are usually a single continuous length from eave to ridge line for gable style buildings or from low eave to high eave on single slope or shed style buildings.