What is the correct spelling for ELDERE?
This word (Eldere) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ELDERE
- alder The sun rose upon a cloudless sky, the air was laden with the fragrance of locust and alder blossoms, the oaks of the forest were changing from the gray of winter to the green of summer.
- elder The younger was the willing servant of the elder; who obliged him to wash and clean himself before he allowed him to sleep near him.
- elderly I was afraid your family history might be against you-the child of elderly parents, and so forth.
- endure He could endure her silence not a moment longer.
- older He was older than Calliope, but he had a young air.
- alders Full fed and rested he crawled back among the alders and lay down to sleep.
- elders But it was that move made Abel Halsey-him an' Timothy Toplady and Eppleby Holcomb an' Postmaster Sykes, the three elders, set to to build a church.
- art of same mind
- be on the air