What is the correct spelling for ELDERLLY?
This word (Elderlly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELDERLLY
- alder Hidden in the alder -bushes, There he waited till the deer came, Till he saw two antlers lifted, Saw two eyes look from the thicket, Saw two nostrils point to windward, And a deer came down the pathway, Flecked with leafy light and shadow.
- alertly The boy on his knees before the tangled fishing tackle spread out on the lowest porch step, looked up alertly .
- elder "It must be yourself or your elder brother.
- elderly Here and there a shop was open, and the elderly proprietor and his wife stood by the doorway to get the afternoon air.
- ideally Ideally, one quality may be more desirable than another, but if it does not secure a greater degree of adaptation to the environment it brings no advantage to its possessor.
- older I should have thought you were older .
- orderly One of the doctors is here with an orderly to look after her.
- underlay There was nothing in the actual words, but I felt the thoughts that underlay them, unexpressed.
- Odell Benjamin Odell , the chairman of our State committee, urges the nomination of Colonel Roosevelt.
- elders If they wished to go on, they might be asked to wait another six months, if their elders felt very certain there were reasons to doubt the wisdom of the match.
77 words made from the letters ELDERLLY
5 letter words made from ELDERLLY:deely, deery, deley, derly, drell, edell, edery, edler, edley, elder, elley, eyler, leder, leedy, leery, lyder, redly, redye, reedy, reell, relly, yelle.
4 letter words made from ELDERLLY:deer, dell, dery, dlee, drey, drye, dyer, dyle, edey, edry, edye, eely, eery, eley, ered, eyed, leel, leer, lele, lell, lely, lery, leyl, llyr, lyde, lyre, reed, reel, rely, reye, rlly, ryle, ryll, yder, yeed, yeld, yele, yell.
3 letter words made from ELDERLLY:dle, dre, dry, dye, eel, eld, ell, eye, ldl, led, lee, ler, ley, lld, lye, red, rye.