What is the correct spelling for ELECION?
This word (Elecion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELECION
- albion Tasmania may be reached direct from England by the Steamers of the Shaw Savill and Albion Line, which call at Hobart on their way to New Zealand once a month.
- elation The Stranger smiled; there was that in His smile which seemed to fill His companion with a singular sense of elation .
- election All the chances which election to Parliament opens to most men-and especially to men of the legal profession-were at once set aside.
- eleven After eleven no sleep!"
- elfin But when at sunrise blew an elfin horn, Mischievous Puck was nowhere to be seen, The disobedient princes stood forlorn; Like dew-drops fell their tears on grasses green.
- elicit The priest now exerted himself to the utmost to recall conversation with the original channels, and if possible to draw off attention from me, which he still feared, might, perhaps, elicit some unlucky announcement on my part.
- elision The former method is termed elision , and the latter, slurring.
- ellison It falling calm on Thursday evening, we anchored in St. Owen's Bay; and, next morning, Captain Ellison and myself went on shore to wait on Lord Balcarras.
- elysian Then why pause with indecision, When bright angels in thy vision Beckon thee to fields Elysian ?
- emerson "That tower has been built since I was here," said Mrs. Emerson .
- lesson Bicetta need only smile on him and then she can twist him round her little finger in spite of his savage air-Come somewhat later to-morrow; we have our drawing lesson just at this hour, and cannot send away the master for your sake.
- Alison You know quite well that Mr. Alison is nothing but a friend.
- Eldon Eldon Parr will give orders that Hodder's to go."
- Elton "And it shall, by G-," said my uncle, "Elton is yours, Harry, and with seven thousand a year, and my nephew to boot, Callonby won't refuse you."
- Eleanor "It was nothing-ridiculous-in the worst of taste, but still, if you half shut your eyes and looked-" Katharine half shut her eyes and looked, but she looked in the wrong direction, and Cassandra laughed more than ever, and was still laughing and doing her best to explain in a whisper that Aunt Eleanor , through half-shut eyes, was like the parrot in the cage at Stogdon House, when the gentlemen came in and Rodney walked straight up to them and wanted to know what they were laughing at.
- Allison "Mrs. Allison ," said Grace hurriedly, "these are my friends, Miss Jessica Bright and Miss Mabel Allison ."
- Lucien Lucien Buonaparte once asked Massieu, "What is laziness or idleness?"
107 words made from the letters ELECION
4 letter words made from ELECION:cene, clio, clon, coen, coil, coin, cole, coln, cone, eien, eile, elei, elio, enel, enic, enlo, enol, icon, ileo, inec, inle, inlo, lein, leio, leni, leon, lien, line, lino, lion, loei, loen, loin, lone, nece, neel, nele, nice, nile, noce, noel, noli, oeil, olic, olie, once.
3 letter words made from ELECION:ceo, cio, cli, col, con, eec, eel, ene, enl, eon, ice, ilo, ion, lee, lei, leo, lie, lin, nec, nee, neo, nil, oil, one.
5 letter words made from ELECION:ceoil, cielo, cione, clein, cline, clone, coeli, coile, colee, colie, colne, conel, ecleo, eelco, elion, eneco, enloe, eolic, ionel, leine, leino, lenco, leone, liceo, lieon, lince, lione, neeco, neeli, nelio, niece, niele, nolie, olein, oncle, oneil, onlie.