What is the correct spelling for ELIE?
This word (Elie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ELIE
- belie She panted still with the fiery liquid she had gulped: and she wondered that it should belie its reputation in not fortifying her, but rendering her painfully susceptible to his remarks.
- elbe The decisive battle was fought at Muehlberg on the Elbe, April 24, 1547. It proved to be a crushing defeat for the Protestants.
- elite Must make them feel the heat They build castles underground for the rich and politic elite – Underground by Men At Work
- erie Had he not every reason to believe, from the report of my companions, that I had perished in the waters of Lake Erie?
- lie I can't lie, even for Grace Hilland.
- Eli "Twenty-five," piped up Deacon Eli King, won by the lure of city rivalry.
- Elsie Elsie could not read it, of course, but she hoped Miss Amanda would like it.
- Ellie "Miss Ellie is dead.
- Elise Well, take Elise with you.