What is the correct spelling for ELIEVE?
This word (Elieve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELIEVE
- alive It's almost a miracle that the postman got here alive. One, two, three, four, five, Once I caught a fish alive. – One, Two, Three (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- believe Do you believe that, sir?" But I believe This pain, my brain, More tortured than they might conceive! With these late additions, – Rosa's Confession by Unknown Author
- believer He was no believer in moral regeneration through political revolution. Now when I saw your face I'm a believer Hey what you got the keys to my Beamer A keeper get the fever viva end receiver Oochie Wally Wally leave it to my Beaver – Keith 'N Me by princess superstar
- clive Treachery as audacious, treachery more ingenious, treachery more successful, was deliberately practised by Clive.
- eleven "So you ought to be, at half-past eleven," the old woman replied.
- Elva "Hush, Elva," said the youth, in a whisper.