What is the correct spelling for ELISHA?
This word (Elisha) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELISHA
- elfish He seemeth elfish by his countenance, For unto no wight doth he dalliance.
- elijah And they asked him, and said unto him, Why then baptizest thou, if thou art not the Christ, neither Elijah , neither the prophet?
- elvish "It is worth ten thousand," he murmured to himself, and the elvish light in his eyes answered the wicked sparkle of rubies in his hand.
- owlish An owlish head, with dark moustaches, was thrust in, with deprecating and somewhat absurd inquiry.
- relish "Cap'n's orders," repeated Mr. Smith, with relish .
- ELISA In 1823 Mrs. Burton gave birth to a daughter, Maria Katharine Elisa , who became the wife of General Sir Henry Stisted; and on 3rd July 1824 to a son, Edward Joseph Netterville, both of whom were baptized at Elstree.
- Elisha He cast his mantle over Elisha , and Elisha followed him and became his servant.
- Eliza "Be as quick as you can, Eliza ," said Lucy.
90 words made from the letters ELISHA
5 letter words made from ELISHA:ahles, ailes, aisle, alesi, asleh, eisha, elahi, elash, elsah, hails, haise, hales, halis, hasel, hasle, hasli, heals, heils, hiles, hilsa, hisel, hisle, ilhae, ilhas, islah, leash, leish, sahle, sahli, saleh, salei, salie, shale, shali, slahi.
3 letter words made from ELISHA:ail, ale, ali, als, ash, asl, hel, hie, ies, lah, lea, lei, lie, sea, sha, sle.
4 letter words made from ELISHA:aleh, alih, ashe, eash, elhi, elia, esla, haei, hael, hail, hale, heal, heil, hela, ieah, ihle, ilah, ilha, isle, laie, lash, lesh, lieh, lies, sahi, sail, sale, salh, seal, seha, seli, shia, siah, sial, sieh, siel, siha, sihl, slah.