What is the correct spelling for ELISIT?
This word (Elisit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELISIT
- cellist David Briggs former headmaster Kings College School, Cambridge (1917-) Sir Patrick Howard-Dobson, senior British Army officer (1921-2009) John Pardoe, politician (1934-) Simon Preston, organist (1938-) Hugh Lupton, oral storyteller (1952-) Andrew Wiles, mathematician who proved Fermats Last Theorem (1953-) Bob Chilcott, composer (1955-) Amschel Rothschild, businessman (1955-1996) Simon McBurney, actor, writer and director (1957-) Quentin Poole, musician (1957-) Jeremy Northam, actor (1961-) Timothy Gowers, Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics (1963-) Ben and Jonathan Finn, creators of Sibelius Software Julian Huppert, Liberal Democrat politician (1978-) Guy Johnston, cellist (1981-) Charles C.
- duelist I don't know if it was our imagination, but we fancied that when the head master called up Livingstone in form after this, he did so with an air of grave defiance, such as a duelist of the Old Regime may have worn when, doffing his plumed hat, he said to his adversary, "En garde!"
- earliest This is clearly set forth by the earliest Christian writers.
- east William, upon the thirteenth, had marched out of Hastings and had occupied the hill to the east called Telham, where to-day stands Telham Court. "O Darkness, tawny Twin whose Twin hath ceased, Thou Odor from the day-flower's crushing born, Thou visible Sigh out of the mournful East , That cannot see her lord again till morn: – Psalm Of The West by Sidney Lanier
- elastic He woke refreshed, stretched himself gingerly-as one might have a care against too quick or too long a pull upon a frayed elastic -and, getting to his feet, went blinking to the window and touched the shade so that it flew up, letting in a pale sunset. my tight pants are made of elastic and if ull be kind i'll blow your mind im gonna be quite fantastic – Daddy Fantastic by Daddy Fantastic
- eldest I am the eldest daughter.
- elicit For they would not fly to the refuge of falsehood for any other reason than that they are not vigorous enough to elicit beauty from the subject itself.
- elicited The household servants had to be consulted; and she, hurriedly craving the excuse of their tedious mistress, elicited , as far as she could understand them, that there might be and very nearly was, a night packet-boat starting for Flushing.
- eliot Similarly, it may claim Mr. T.S. Eliot -a poet of uncommon merit and unmistakably in the great line-whose agonizing labours seem to have been eased somewhat by the comfortable ministrations of a black and grinning muse.
- elite Admission to these could be had only by favor of the officers in charge, and even among the Elite of the colony those who went were a more elect few.
- ELISA He leapt from the camel and knelt beside Elisa .
- Elias Elias Smith and I followed more leisurely.
- Eliseo Gabriel París Gordillo, vice-president of Colombia (2010)Aquileo Parra, Colombian soldier, businessman and political figure (1981)Misael Pastrana Borrero, president of Colombia (1998)Pope Paul VI, pope (1968)Eliseo Payán, vice-president and president of C
- Elise Elise, on the other side of him, said, at last, "I knew you could do it, Jimmie."
- elicits He therefore defends himself with his favourite weapon; that is to say, he makes a long speech not much to the point, which elicits the applause of the audience.
53 words made from the letters ELISIT
5 letter words made from ELISIT:eilts, elisi, eltis, estil, etlis, iltis, islet, istel, leist, liest, liste, sitel, slite, sliti, steil, stiel, stiil, stile, stili, teils, tiles, tilse, tisei.
3 letter words made from ELISIT:est, ies, lei, let, lie, lii, lit, set, sit, sle, tie.
4 letter words made from ELISIT:ilet, isle, leit, lest, leti, lets, lies, liet, list, lite, seli, siel, silt, site, slit, teli, tiel, ties, tile.