What is the correct spelling for ELISPE?
This word (Elispe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELISPE
- elapse Indeed the lawyer Mr Trump, or Doctor Jolly would have gone over to Havre at once to fetch her back on learning where she was-for Markworth had freely said that they might come to fetch her if they pleased,-for it was only at Tom's express wish that a few days were allowed to elapse to enable him to fetch her himself, for he was hardly able to move about as yet, notwithstanding that he had every desire to start off at once on first hearing the news.
- elope "No," said the captain, "it is because the melon can't elope , and you can."
- lisp Even his lisp is said to have added a charm to his speech, and to have made his talk more persuasive.
- ELISA Peter Andersen, who was a werwolf by descent, his ancestors having been werwolves for countless generations, fell in love with a beautiful young girl named Elisa , and without telling her he was a werwolf, for fear that she would give him up, married her.
- Elias There was his cousin by marriage, van der Dussen, a Catholic gentleman, who had married a daughter of Elias Barneveld, and who shared all Stoutenburg's feelings of resentment towards Maurice.
- Elise I do not think that it tugged at the heart of Elise .
57 words made from the letters ELISPE
3 letter words made from ELISPE:eel, epi, ese, ies, lee, lei, lie, lip, pee, pei, pel, pes, pie, psi, see, sep, sip, sle.
4 letter words made from ELISPE:eile, elei, else, epel, isle, lees, lies, lisp, peel, peil, peli, piel, pile, plei, seel, seep, sele, seli, siel, slip.
5 letter words made from ELISPE:elies, elpis, esile, espie, leise, lipes, peels, peles, piele, piles, plies, siple, sleep, slipe, speel, speil, spiel, spile, splee.