What is the correct spelling for ELIZABEH?
This word (Elizabeh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ELIZABEH
- elizabeth Like circumstances produce like results, in the world of mind, as in that of matter; and an instance may be found in the similar idea conceived at the same time by Marion Wade and Elizabeth Dancey-a lady of high rank, and a lass of low degree.
- ELISA A Tyrian princess, Dido-or Elisa, as she is indiscriminately named in history-was in jeopardy from the tyranny and oppression of an unnatural brother, who, not content with what he had inherited from his father, had cast covetous eyes upon the immense possessions of his sister's husband, whose death he compassed.
- Elias Elias took Vaniman's arm and walked along with him.
- Eliza "There-there was a poor girl murdered once, miss," stammered Eliza, "at a gate.
- Elisabeth But you have given me Elisabeth!"