What is the correct spelling for ELLA?
This word (Ella) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELLA
- ell She and our King can talk by the ell , but as for the Emperor, he speaketh to none willingly save Queen Katharine, who is of his own stiff Spanish humour, and he hath eyes for none save Queen Mary, who would have been his empress had high folk held to their word.
- fella "Mick good fella ," said the native simply.
- Bella Our own servants are with us-Autolycus and Bella .
- Della "She says I'm to bring ye in the house," said Della , "an' I'm goin' to bring ye!"
- Elba In 1814 he resided with Count Stollberg, and, like every one else, was much exercised at Napoleon's escape from Elba .
- Ella A Novel; by Miss Ella A. Giles.
- Elma An oath escaped him, yet in that moment Elma succeeded in twisting the gun from his sinewy hands, which I now held with a strength begotten of a knowledge of my imminent peril.
- Elsa I think that possibly Miss Elsa and Mr Barstowe might 'ave taken a row out there.
- Elva He regretted that instant of anger as a profanation that even his harrowing fears for Elva Barrett could not excuse.
- ells The distance from the road could scarcely have been two hundred ells , but it seemed to Robin more like to a league.