What is the correct spelling for ELLA'S?
This word (Ella's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELLA'S
- alas Alas, the Germans were there!
- alias Colonel Gainsborough was not a man to hide his head under an alias .
- ELISA For spelling, grammar, rhetoric, and philosophy he had no care; neither he nor his sister Elisa , the two strong natures of the family, could ever spell any language with accuracy and ease, or speak and write with rhetorical elegance.
- Elias Elias, do you know who her parents were?
- Ellis In the old high school, corner of Bush and Stockton streets, under the leadership of Mr. Ellis Holmes, who was a devotee of music and himself possessed of a rich bass voice, Miss Cameron developed into a public singer, doing her first solo work on the "musical days" of the Girls' High School.
- Ella How mortified Ella was, when she had birds on toast and forgot to draw them.
- Elsa Elsa Lee knelt beside her and slid a pillow under her head.
- Eels And now, by the flashes of the lightning, Tom saw a new sight-all the bottom of the stream alive with great eels, turning and twisting along, all down stream and away.
- ills I make this discovery over to the doctors, it is possible that some learned man may make use of it to solace the ills of humanity.
- allays That's what Mr. Copley allays says; 'make a note of it.
- ells "'Come, my love!' she began again, 'make me seven ells of lace for my mantilla, my pet pin-maker!'
- ILLUS 133 to 140. Illus .
- fellas About-those fellas at Holy Cross?
- Bella's Her eyes were fastened on Bella's face.