What is the correct spelling for ELLEVEN?
This word (Elleven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ELLEVEN
- allen Well, then, what made you hide behind the lilac-bush, and not invite the folks, Milly Allen?
- eleven At about eleven o'clock we left.
- eleventh The next day, or on Friday, July the eleventh, the King gave his assent to it, and, as Lord Stanhope had previously asserted in the House of Lords, concluded the session.
- enliven I think I shall enjoy the fine prospect, and that it will rather enliven, than satiate my imagination.
- even "They make ready, even as I." "For what?"
- leaven 23. The gradual spread of the gospel, like the leaven, must eventually leaven the whole.
- Eileen "Don't be afraid, Lady Eileen.