What is the correct spelling for ELLICT?
This word (Ellict) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ELLICT
- afflict I tormented myself now with secret love thoughts for a length of time, but at last spoke out my mind, thinking to myself: 'Why should thy soul afflict itself fruitlessly concerning a stranger maiden, who will again leave the country, and who will never fall to thy lot?
- allocate Cumberland is one of the few Residential Colleges to allocate bedrooms by course of study as part of its academic program.
- eclat Even her farewells, which she had often rehearsed to herself with dramatic emphasis, went off without eclat.
- edict Why should they of all other people be made an exception of, and be exempt from, the action of a general edict?
- elect There was a good deal of friendly visiting back and forth among the house-boat people; and I was told that it was even more than correct for a young man to ask a house-boat girl to go out with him in one of the small boats on the water, but how much this contributed to keep the scene elect I do not know.
- elector In all this I cannot for the life of me see more than one elector-the Pope.
- elicit We had failed to elicit from European Governments anything hopeful upon this subject.
- eliot Miss Eliot told us so in History!"