What is the correct spelling for ELLICTED?
This word (Ellicted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELLICTED
- afflicted The poor, heavily-afflicted girl trembled at these words, and when the eunuch was gone, begged Mandane to tell her what it all meant. I'm self afflicted, life addicted – The Finest Kind by Stephen Fearing
- allotted When this was over he left the hall and went to Phaedime, who as one of the king's lawful wives, had a private room, separated from those allotted to the concubines.
- collected When I reached the carriage I found a small crowd collected around it, and I hurried to get in, and hardly had time to shut the door when Louis whipped the horse, and we were galloping away toward home.
- elated It was some time before Cotton came back, looking grave and yet elated, and turning towards us, said: Mr. Dixon has brought me unexpected news, both good and bad.
- elected Let them get what's coming to them at the hands of the officers you've elected for that purpose.
- elicited This accident elicited a degree of sympathy and occasioned an amount of alarm, which a much more severe steamboat disaster would now fail to produce.
- selected I certainly did recommend Mr. Gerard in due course, but only after he had already been selected as Ambassador by Mr. Wilson.
- Ejected If a breach should be made in the side of the cone, the flood would sweep away great heaps of ejected fragments of shale and sandstone, which would be borne down into the adjoining valleys.
- allocated In the electoral terminology of some countries, such as Australia, "absentee voting" means specifically a vote cast at a different polling station to one to which the voter has been allocated.