What is the correct spelling for ELLIE?
This word (Ellie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELLIE
- ell So 'ark an' 'eed, you rookies, which is always grumblin' sore, There's worser things than marchin' from Umballa to Cawnpore; An' if your 'eels are blistered an' they feels to 'urt like 'ell, You drop some tallow in your socks an' that will make 'em well.
- Eli Eli, I hope you attend meatin when you can.
- Ellis It's all right, Mrs. Ellis .
- Allie "Allie, I couldn't find the place.
- Ella It was just at the time when Ghirlandaio was painting the frescoes of the chapel in Santa Maria Novella, and Michelangelo learned many lessons as he watched the master at work, or even helped with the less important parts.
- Elsie Surely it could not have been Elsie .
- Ollie I'll tell Aunt Ollie .
- Ellie "I know you must," said Ellie ; "but you will not forget me, Tom.
- Nellie I knew Nellie was a brick.
- Kellie Katy Brent-Slater of Daily Mail praised a June episode of the show, which featured Stan and Linda Carter (Kellie Bright) opening up to each other over the death of Lindas father, Johnny.