What is the correct spelling for ELLIE'S?
This word (Ellie's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELLIE'S
- allies And since that time, so much has the world changed, I have seen three flags flying at the same time over a city in France-those of France, of Great Britain, and of America, and all at peace with one another, though all at war together as allies in a cause they felt was just.
- Bellies Come on, blue-bellies, we want them blankets!
- Jellies I could not be cruel to my pretty little girl, but she certainly will be a fearful thorn in my side if she buys blankets of this sort, and feeds me with soup that jellies, forsooth!
- Elias Prophet Elias seemed to be taking no further interest in affairs.
- Ellis "The family of Mr. Ellis ?
- Eloise Well, if you think Eloise can't ride, try her some time!
- Elsie This was true of Elsie .
- Ellie "You did altogether right, Ellie , dear; I-I am proud of you, daughter.
- Elise Indeed I will-go with you and stay with you, my dearest Elise !
- ells They were building wings and ells and lean-tos on the house that she called her home, and she came to love the witchery of the time and place and did not see its folly.
57 words made from the letters ELLIE'S
3 letter words made from ELLIE'S:'el, 'ie, 'il, 'is, 'li, 'll, e's, eel, ell, ese, i's, ies, ill, l's, lee, lei, lie, see, sle.
5 letter words made from ELLIE'S:'elle, 'isle, eells, eliel, elies, esile, illes, lee's, leise, lelie, lelis, liles, lisle, selle.
4 letter words made from ELLIE'S:'ile, 'ils, eile, elei, elli, ells, else, ills, isle, l'il, leel, lees, leil, lele, li'l, li's, liel, lies, seel, sele, seli, sell, siel, sill.