What is the correct spelling for ELLSE?
This word (Ellse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELLSE
- else What else did he say?
- ELISA The ducal palace in the square was once the residence of Elisa Bacciocchi, Napoleon's sister.
- Ellis "Mr. Lemon impressed me," writes Mr. E. J. Ellis , "as the kindest and most lovable elderly boy I had ever seen.
- Eloise Huddled down in a chair, with her head supported by pillows was Miss Eloise who smiled up at the girls as Miss Newman brought them forward one after another.
- Elsa The morning came, and Karin was busy clearing all traces of a traveller's comfort from the capacious bag that Elsa had been allowed to give her for the journey.
- Elsie "I don't think she ever saw him," Elsie replied.
- Eliseo The feeling of gratitude and kindness she had for Don Eliseo , her aunt's friend, had never left her conscious or embarrassed when she was alone with him.
- Ellie I seemed to hear her voice again, "The truth, Ellie , remember nothing but good ever comes of the truth."
- Elise Here's Elise , now, anyway.
- Eels Of fish, those only might be eaten which have fins and scales; all fish resembling snakes, like eels, might not be eaten.
- ills His heart was touched, but his head could not see a happy issue for his countrymen, and so he preferred to have them endure in patience rather than suffer further ills through coercive measures.
- ells He was only ten ells high, and he carried with him a sword of the same length.