What is the correct spelling for ELMA?
This word (Elma) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELMA
- elm He could name the trees, the elm and the maple, and the spruce and the cedar and all the others.
- selma The Morgan and the Gaines took advantage of it to change their course for Fort Morgan; the third Confederate, the Selma , kept straight on, as did the Metacomet.
- Alma Alma was a child then, too, so I kept asking myself, 'For what should I take an interest?
- Elam Such are the main facts which until recently had been ascertained with regard to the influence of early Babylonian rulers in Elam .
- Elmo The British crosses now float in the harbour of Malta; but the steep white rocks must ever bear the memory of the self-devoted endurance of the beleaguered knights, and, foremost of all, of those who perished in St. Elmo , in order that the signal banner might to the very last summon the tardy Viceroy to their aid.
- Elba The island from which it takes its name is a barren rock rising 2,000 feet out of the sea a few miles south of Elba .
- Ella Etruscan and Egyptian Museum, 267. Santa Maria Novella, 267. Spezeria, 268. See Plan, near station.
- Elma My presence there aroused some speculation among the loungers, I think; nevertheless, I waited in deepest anxiety whether, after all, Elma and Hornby had not disembarked at Helsingfors.
- Elsa Elsa never strolled among them.
- elms The hereditary elms of another had been hewn down.