What is the correct spelling for ELVOW?
This word (Elvow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ELVOW
- allow I did not allow myself to reflect. Faced with feelings her heart should not allow On thing's certain, it seems That she just can't turn back now If she can, tell her how – If I Told You by Unknown Author
- aloof Ygerne, as before, stood a little aloof . His manner is vague and aloof You would think there was nobody shyer But his voice has been heard on the roof When he was curled up by the fire – Mr. Mistoffelees by Unknown Author
- avow "Then," cried Gawain fiercely, "here I make my avow .
- elbow Macfarlane slipped a hand under his elbow .
- elf Sometimes it seemed to her as if this solemn-eyed child purposely misunderstood, and mocked at her attempts to lead unwilling feet along the path of learning, and she was at a loss to know how to deal with the sprightly elf who danced and flitted about like an elusive will-o'-wisp.
- eliot Eliot and his officers made a show of their prisoners to the multitude, and the sight of the priests in the hands of the constables was a matter of mockery to the unwise multitude.
- Alva Alva was at Amsterdam, and the army under his son, Don Frederick, was marching in that direction on their way from Zutphen.