What is the correct spelling for EMAGEN?
This word (Emagen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EMAGEN
- amen And when I got through, I could not tell whether Pew or Pulpit said Amen the louder.
- emerge Then he saw a man emerge from the apartment below the stoop, just a few feet from where he was standing.
- emergent Any one not totally blinded by the then emergent needs of the moment could not fail to foresee something of the consequences which were sure to follow such a union of irreconcilable forces and passions under one general government.
- emerging It is, therefore, the doing,-the act itself, in its emerging."
- emigre Perhaps her imagination led her over a greater extent of the future than that of the young emigre, who was merely following one of the many impulses of his life as a man; whereas Marie was considering a lifetime, thinking to make it beautiful, and to fill it with happiness and with grand and noble sentiments.
- eugene Do you not know that the time is come for Eugene to return?
- image Lenore would never forget the gaze that seemed to try to burn her image on his memory forever.
- imagine "I let you imagine-Oh!
- imaging Upon transfer, or for those infants born at a medical center able to care for bladder exstrophy, imaging may take place in the first few hours of life prior to the child undergoing surgery.
- imago Following the release of Imago, The Butterfly Effect spent the remainder of the year touring the record including an appearance on the 2007 Big Day Out festival tour.
- macon There was a quick widening and then a narrowing of her eyes, and Donnegan knew that she had judged Lou Macon as only one girl can judge another who is lovelier.
- margin He ran down to the swamp barn, which was a short distance from the margin of the river, and soon returned with the string and iron exactly suited for the work.
- oaken How familiar had grown the crimson sofa, the tall mirror, the carved oaken wardrobe!
- Imaged It has been shown that the coherence width of the incident beam needs to be approximately twice the lateral width of the object to be imaged.
- Imogene Well, well, I am sorry for you, Imogene.
- images "Childhood is like a mirror, catching and reflecting images.
51 words made from the letters EMAGEN
3 letter words made from EMAGEN:age, ane, eeg, emg, ene, gee, gem, gen, mag, man, meg, men, nag, nee.
5 letter words made from EMAGEN:agene, amene, amgen, emane, enema, ganem, geman, gemen, genea, genma, maeng, magne, mange, meane, menga, neame.
4 letter words made from EMAGEN:amen, anem, eang, eega, egen, egna, gaen, game, gean, gene, maen, mane, mean, meen, mene, name, neem, nega, negm, ngae, ngee.