What is the correct spelling for EMAGINED?
This word (Emagined) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EMAGINED
- imagine Do you imagine that they ever bring us anything of what they shoot or fish? Honestly, I want to raise myself to any plane I can imagine Honestly, I want to free myself from the burden of inaction – Can't Carry On by crowded house
- imagined She looked up, but the sky was clear; there was no bird flying low, as she had imagined; but as she walked along the murmur became louder, and Rebby began to look about her more carefully. Not in my wildest dreams would I ever have imagined I'd be such a mess, I'm stressed, yes I'm havin' Havin' trouble lettin' you go I never thought it would have happened – Let Me Go by Cristal Q
- imaging Alley attended the Western Virginia University and later entered Marshall University where she attained a degree in Medical Imaging.
- Enjoined The Queen nodded assent, and then eagerly continued: "And important ones which his Majesty himself solemnly enjoined upon me to hasten my departure.
- Imaged The chiefs are represented as keeping the doorway of the "extended mansion," which imaged the confederacy.
- imagines Like a child, she loves any one who will show her the 'works' of existence, and she is still in that inquisitive stage when one imagines that the inside of a doll will afford explanation of its fascinating exterior.