What is the correct spelling for EMAND?
This word (Emand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMAND
- amend The word amend s is represented by Murray and others, as being singular as well as plural; but Webster's late dictionaries exhibit amend as singular, and amend s as plural, with definitions that needlessly differ, though not much. No matter save for a friend No argument can amend. – The Company Dime by Get Up Kids
- demand "Tell me what it is," he answered, more determined than ever not to yield to her unreasonable demand . supply and demand Get high as you can, power of a grand – Even God Don't Know by everlast
- eland St Marys Church, though recognised as not the most exciting or interesting church in Norfolk, is notable for the role played in the Burston strike by its rector, the Reverend Charles Tucker Eland .
- emanate In him the rose-coloured image which exactly corresponded to the body that encased it was perfectly individualised, and had no other connection with the remainder of the light than that it appeared to emanate and to be fed from the original source.
- And She only felt in her very bones that delay would be perilous, and that not the shade of an expression must cross her face that was not natural and unsurprised.
- Armand "You are right there, friend de Batz," assented Armand fervently, "the most precious life, as you say, and one that must be saved at all costs."
- Edmund How uncle Edmund had regained his wits!
- Amanda The little girl wanted to speak to the pretty Miss Amanda , but she looked again into Uncle Joe's countenance and did not dare.
- Edmond The indefatigable Edmond , however, had still resources; assembling a new army at Gloucester, he was again in a condition to dispute the field; when the Danish and English nobility, equally harassed with those convulsions, obliged their kings to come to a compromise, and to divide the kingdom between them by treaty.
- Armando Buddy Greco was born Armando Joseph Greco to an Italian-American family in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
37 words made from the letters EMAND
3 letter words made from EMAND:ade, ane, dam, den, dna, end, mad, man, med, men, nad.
4 letter words made from EMAND:aden, amen, anem, daen, dame, damn, dane, dean, edam, enad, made, maen, mane, mead, mean, mend, name.
5 letter words made from EMAND:admen, amend, deman, edman, mande, meand, medan, menad, named.