What is the correct spelling for EMANT?
This word (Emant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMANT
- amend Those persons would have to wait, 'to tarry at Jericho until their beards are grown,' I hold that New England must give up her objections; and, if we are to amend the organic law at all, we must do it by uniting upon a common principle, a common sympathy, a common feeling, at least on this side of the House, upon which the entire responsibility is thrown, acting harmoniously, and adopting such an amendment to the organic law as shall be entirely democratic and fair in all its scope and action upon all the people of the States of this Union.
- amount You seem to act without a certain amount of reflection which is necessary in this life.
- ant "It is true that the highly ornamental Round-Faced Beauty is but lately come, yet even the intelligent Ant may assist the Dragon; and in the presence of alarm, what is decorum? With a tiger behind one, who can recall the Book of Rites and act with befitting elegance?"
- cement My young man shall stick it together with cement, the pawnbroker went on, and put it in a little box.
- demand "Of those who know my mother, not one has a right to demand of me anything concerning her.
- Armand Armand, unconscious of all save of Jeanne and of her immediate need, put an eager hand on Percy's arm.
- Amanda Heaps for you, Kitty, ditto for Sarah, Amanda, Debby, Alec,-all Woodford must have joined in a round-robin.