What is the correct spelling for EMARKER?
This word (Emarker) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMARKER
- eager Eager and excited, she began to tell Gratton what she meant to do.
- earmark A fresh census should be taken and kept up to date, the wants of each man noted, and a definite attempt made now to earmark sites and material for building, to provide the garden plots, and plan the best and prettiest type of cottage.
- embark I now observed that those who had been unable to embark in the canoe were making their way in that direction.
- ember At the end of December there were 148,000 men fit for duty.
- emerge How few of us ever emerge from such beginning!
- image The image of Clerval was forever before me, ghastly and murdered.
- make He felt the whistle of a club that missed him by so little as to make the skin twitch on the back of his neck.
- maker "I am a dress-maker; but I can do other work," said Rachel, thinking this, poor girl!
- marge To win this virgin land,-a kingly quest,- Chivalric deeds were wrought; Long by thy marge and on thy placid breast The Gaul and Saxon fought.
- mark Mark my words, now.
- marker The rows and the proper distances for the plants are designated by a "marker," an implement consisting of several wheels fastened to a frame and drawn by hand.
- mocker The "Koran" says: "Do not mock-the mocked may be better than the mocker ."
- Earmarked Discount the cash flows before allowing for the debt capital (but allowing for the tax relief obtained on the debt capital) Advantages: Simpler to apply if a specific project is being valued which does not have earmarked debt capital finance Disadvantages: Requires judgement on choice of discount rate; no explicit allowance for cost of debt capital, which may be much higher than a risk-free rate Weighted average cost of capital approach (WACC) Derive a weighted cost of the capital obtained from the various sources and use that discount rate to discount the cash flows from the project Advantages: Overcomes the requirement for debt capital finance to be earmarked to particular projects Disadvantages: Care must be exercised in the selection of the appropriate income stream.
- Emerged The hands of the clock stood at eleven when at last they emerged upon the sidewalk.
- emerges Whilst we were at Florence, living in the Casa Iandelli, I made a delightful excursion to Vallombrosa, driving in a little carriage to Pelago, and thence riding on a cart-horse up the forest-clothed mountain by the rough track which emerges on a bright green lawn, then covered with masses of lilies and columbine, and other spring flowers of every description.
68 words made from the letters EMARKER
4 letter words made from EMARKER:akee, aker, akre, ekam, eker, emka, erak, keam, keem, kemr, kera, kere, krar, kree, krem, make, mare, mark, meek, meka, mere, mrak, rake, rare, rark, ream, rear, reek, reka, reke.
5 letter words made from EMARKER:ameer, arere, armee, armer, eaker, eamer, ekrem, erker, ermer, kamer, karem, kemer, keram, kreme, maker, marke, marre, meare, merak, merer, merka, ramee, raree, rearm, reema, reker, remar, remek.
3 letter words made from EMARKER:are, ark, arm, ear, era, err, kea, mar, ram, rem.