What is the correct spelling for EMAUS?
This word (Emaus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMAUS
- amuse If my companionship, just to run down and see how you are, wherever you may be, will help to cheer you up and amuse you, there is no reason why I shouldn't manage it.
- camus It was completed in 1628. Clare Bridge was not finished until 1640, and most of the other beautiful bridges that span the Cam to-day were unknown to Milton when he mused beside its shady banks where "Camus, reverend sire, went footing slow, His mantle hairy and his bonnet sedge Inwrought with figures dim, and on the edge Like to that sanguine flower inscribed with woe."
- emu I'm not a wall-eyed kangaroo, or a burst-up emu .
- esau Poor Esau cried out with grief, "Hast thou but one blessing?"
- mars Have you brought us any hope from Mars ?
- mass These were cut off by the black mass , and I did not see anything more of them.
- mus Decius treated of the self-sacrifice of P. Decius Mus at Sentinum, B.C. 295. Cf.
- remus They were sent to Gabii to learn their letters, and everything else that well-born children should know; and they were called Romulus and Remus , because they were first seen sucking the wolf.
- Emus Kangaroos and emus numerous.