What is the correct spelling for EMCEA?
This word (Emcea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMCEA
- emcee Rapping to a beat doesn't make you an emcee With your lack of skill and facility, you're killing me – Step Up by linkin park
- enough Rate not this outward bliss enough, But still contemplate must the hidden muffe. – Her Muffe by Richard Lovelace
- whimsey Understand, this is my whimsey only.
- whimsy As we rode on I fondly recalled that last cold hot cake which Sandy Sawtelle had sacrificed to his gift for debased whimsy .
- aims Whatever may have been their precise aims , they were certainly known to Napoleon and his police.
- yams We found the cocoa-nuts in good condition, and the cooked yams ; but the bread-fruits were spoiled.
- AMS ↑ "Breedlove at AMS ".
- EMS During August, 1891, I was busy getting ready for my voyage, as I was to sail on the Ems on August 23. Although I had crossed the ocean six times in the prior ten years I dreaded the voyage more than words can describe.