What is the correct spelling for EMELI?
This word (Emeli) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EMELI
- amelia "I am certain," said Patience, "Jack did not steal your money, sister Amelia."
- eel The cat-fish, in spite of its ugly name and uglier looks, proved excellent, though somewhat rich-tasting very like an eel.
- email Blowback, a 2009 bestselling military action thriller novel by former Indian Army officer Major Mukul Deva published by HarperCollins Blowback, a 2013 spy novel by former United States CIA operations officer Valerie Plame Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire, a 2000 nonfiction book by Chalmers Johnson Another term for backscatter (email) An aerodynamic phenomenon affecting helicopter rotors also called flap back
- emile So there had been a conference, and Emile was advising Vere.
- emilia Emilia would not have murdered Selina, and the result would not have come out after all these years in the death of my uncle at the hands of Bathsheba Saul."
- mali Bonum, malum, qui fecisti Mali imploramus te, Salve fratrem, causa Christi, Miserere Domine! (Miserere!)
- Eli Now Eli was ninety and eight years old; and his eyes were set, that he could not see.
- Emil But it was something else-a thing hidden and spreading-and here in the dark street about them where Emil lived.
- Mel The longer Lane dwelt on this matter of his love for Mel the deeper he found it, the more inexplicable and alluring.
- Emily But, Emily, dear, I built Rosie's castle.
- Emilio Fiscal and Doctor Emilio Jacinto o Dison, alias Ping Kian.
- Amalia Amalia was throughout his life to be the wise adviser of her husband and to exercise no small influence in the conduct of public affairs.