What is the correct spelling for EMERGEING?
This word (Emergeing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EMERGEING
- emerge We see the train enter, we see it emerge, but its movement while inside the tunnel is concealed from us.
- emergence Retirement within self, followed by violent emergence, one of the conditions of genius, is more easily attained in an enclosed community of the type of ancient Florence than in a sort of international congress like Chicago.
- emergency Usually this situation will be an emergency.
- emergent The wise man quickly detects by the character of the means how emergent is the case believed to be, and rightly judges that recourse to violent measures implies the presence of great peril.
- emerging Gradually emerging from this cruel crimson the image of a huge sword became visible.