What is the correct spelling for EMERGIGN?
This word (Emergign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EMERGIGN
- edging Edging away from the house, I called out her name, but no answer came back.
- emerge There is a sense as of a heavenly presence about to emerge upon the arc.
- emergence These days we see the emergence of strange, previously unheard-of services, and there are numerous instances of their swindling the innocent public for all they can get.
- emergency It was evident that she looked up to Landis and depended upon her in every emergency.
- emergent It is approximately 80 feet wide with fallen trees and brush intermittently emergent along the shoreline.
- emerging By common consent every one within sight struck work and assembled close to the church for the purpose of giving the bride and bridegroom a cheer on their emerging.
- emerson He calls Emerson "the good morning shepherd of the pale green pastures of a new optimism."
- imaging The habit of imaging will give you choice of varied figures of speech, for remember that an address without fresh comparisons is like a garden without blooms.
- margin Allowing for a reasonable margin of error I seriously doubt if I could be happy with any of these other women.
- marking It was one of his marking posts.
- merging To all outward appearance theirs was the ideal life as they gathered around their lodges one evening when summer was slowly merging into fall.
- mugging How jolly it must have been when education meant learning to ride, fly a hawk, train a hound, shoot with the bow, and use the sword and buckler, instead of mugging at abominable lessons."
- urging She was urging a reluctant Knickers on through the inner door.
- Earmarking To conclude a separate peace with that Power is become a pressing, and would also be a feasible, task were it not that this earmarking of Constantinople for Russia constitutes an impassable barrier.
- Egging Natives are never so helpful and willing as when you're egging them on to do something they shouldn't, and he fell in with the preaching idea, and wanted to start right away.
- emerges Until the day a leader emerges, With mind powers like electric surges, – Wwvii by sum 41