What is the correct spelling for EMIARTS?
This word (Emiarts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMIARTS
- arts Adiva took Egwina at once into her heart, and taught her all the simple housewifely arts that she knew.
- eats Tell ye how she sits and eats her heart out to save her sister that's too scared to come home.
- emit The bird seems literally to vomit up its notes, but it does not likewise emit water.
- Mats Tea grew near every house, and its leaves were being gathered and dried on mats.
- Meats You may put a few Bay-leaves upon any of these baked meats, between the meat and the Butter.
- emits Indeed, the keen American observers, with their powerful telescopes, have detected a cherry-red glow on the edges of the cloud-belts across the disk; and more recent observation with the spectroscope seems to prove that Jupiter emits light from its surface analogous to that of the red stars.
- omits Though the Dictionary of National Biography omits any reference to it, and its name does not occur in Mr. Carew Hazlitt's Old Cookery Books, Dr. Murray quotes it in his great Dictionary, and it is mentioned and discussed in The Life of Digby by One of his Descendants.
- marts During the six centuries which the House had existed, what changes had passed over the kingdom, sweeping away the foundations of once populous marts , and causing others to rise on barren wastes!
- smarts But he who gives the blow is likely to speak of it more lightly than he who smarts under it; and we learn from the historian of the Church that, in the tenth year of this reign, the Christians suffered persecution from their governors and their fellow-citizens.
- imparts And as there was also a child present-a fair-haired girl, eleven or twelve years old, with a long and gentle face and that intelligent and somewhat aged expression which great misery imparts to children-he called her to him, and held her between his knees, doubtless to keep her away from the man in the cassock.
- moats Enter, there are three inclosures, three moats , three drawbridges to pass.
- EMIRATES United Arab Emirates total: 82,880 sq km land: 82,880 sq km water: 0 sq km
- EMIRS He had the pardon of these two emirs proclaimed, whereupon they left their hiding-places and joined Ketboga, for it was to their interest also that the sultan should be put out of the way.
- Emails Buffer’s team uses multiple platforms for marketing, including blogs, emails and the social media websites Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- emitters Busby CC and others (2004) Report of the Committee Examining Radiation Risk from Internal Emitters (CERRIE) Chilton, UK: National Radiological Protection Board.
295 words made from the letters EMIARTS
5 letter words made from EMIARTS:aerts, aesir, aesti, airts, ameri, amies, aries, arise, armet, armie, asier, asmir, aster, astir, astre, atemi, atire, eitam, emits, estai, etiam, iater, ieast, irate, ismet, ister, istre, items, itera, itser, maist, marei, marse, marsi, marti, marts, maser, masri, matei, mater, mates, matir, matri, merit, mersa, merta, mesra, metis, metsa, miera, miert, mirae, mirat, mires, miret, miser, mitar, miter, mitra, mitre, mtera, mtier, raeti, raise, raite, raits, ramet, ramie, ramsi, rasim, raste, rates, reais, reast, reima, reist, remit, resia, resit, resmi, retia, riems, riets, rimes, ritam, rites, saite, samet, samri, sarim, sarmi, sarti, sater, satie, satir, satre, seima, seita, semai, semir, semra, seram, seria, setai, setia, siame, siart, sirat, siret, sirte, sitae, sitar, siter, smari, smart, smear, smita, smite, smrti, stair, stare, steai, steam, steir, stire, strae, strei, stria, tamei, tamer, tames, tares, tasim, teams, tears, temas, temir, temsa, terai, teras, teria, terim, terms, tiars, tiers, timar, timer, times, timra, tires, tisma, trams, treis, trema, tries, trims, trise, trism, tsair, tsiam.
3 letter words made from EMIARTS:aim, air, are, arm, art, ate, atm, ear, eat, era, ert, esm, esr, est, eta, ies, ira, ire, irs, ism, mar, mat, mei, mes, mis, mit, mri, mrs, mst, ram, ras, rat, rem, res, ret, rim, rit, sam, sat, sea, set, sir, sit, stm, tai, tam, tar, tea, ter, tia, tie, tri, trm.
4 letter words made from EMIARTS:aims, aire, airs, airt, amir, ares, arms, arse, arts, east, eats, eira, emir, emit, eris, erst, etim, imae, imar, item, mare, mari, mars, mart, mast, mate, meat, meir, mesa, meta, mire, mist, mite, raie, rams, rase, rate, ream, reit, rest, reti, riem, ries, rima, rime, rims, rise, rite, same, sami, sari, sate, seam, sear, seat, semi, seta, siam, siar, sima, sire, sita, site, star, stem, stir, taei, tame, tare, team, tear, temi, tera, term, tier, ties, time, tire, tram, trei, trim, tsar.