What is the correct spelling for EMMMY?
This word (Emmmy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMMMY
- em They had passed my friend jotting down an epitaph, and the turn of a corner revealed me sketching a tombstone, when one to the other exclaimed, "Land sikes, Bill, if 'ere ain't another on em !" You can hear 'em, Can't you hear them – Running Wild In The Streets by wasp
- emery Now, sisters or no sisters, Maryabby Emery ain't spoke to Eunice sence she moved to Salem.
- emmy Jean or Bess would have dimpled and giggled at such an address, and perhaps run across the room and given Uncle Tom a kiss; but Emmy only shrank a little and said nothing; so that her uncle, as he drank his glass of Apollinaris water, said to himself, "A sulky child, I'm afraid."
- emu Here was no pindling fowl that had taken the veil and lived the cloistered life; here was no wiredrawn and trained-down cross-country turkey, but a lusty giant of a bird that would have been a cassowary, probably, or an emu , if he had lived, his bosom a white mountain of lusciousness, his interior a Golconda and not a Golgotha.
- enemy If I was an enemy I would have killed you at once. The best of me, my enemy He loves me endlessly – Catastrophe by big boy
- imam My next clear-cut memory is that of walking beside the mysterious imam along the Darb el-Ahmar and of stopping before the closed door of my newly acquired premises!
- mam "Certainly, mam !" he answered, all his attention centred upon that lovely, animated form on the lawn below.
- mamma "And then to mamma and papa, in Coloma.
- mammy It clung round his neck, and burst louder and louder into that mingling of inarticulate cries with "mammy" by which little children express the bewilderment of waking.
- memo According to a memo released by the CIA on September 29, 1965, the Indonesian government started to develop an increased interest in the acquisition of materials to develop their own nuclear program.
- mom He burst in the door and called out with forced cheeriness, Hi, Mom , what's cooking?
- mommy Lisa Buckley: (1993–present) Betty Lou, Darlene of The Squirrelles, Ida NomerJulianne Buescher: (1990–present) Aunt Edna, Betty Lous Mommy , Blecka the Grouch, Clucky Clucky Chicken, the Cook singing "Most Important Meal", First Female Yip Yip Martian, the
- mum She won't be wantin' coal in the next world if she goes on like that, will she, mum ?
- mummy "Goodness knows," said Mummy , "where we shall put them all.
- Amy Oh, forget me and be happy," faltered Amy , feeling that her only safety was in flight.
- meme La Conference, se conformant a l'esprit d'entente et de concessions reciproques qui est l'esprit meme de ses deliberations, a arrete la declaration suivante qui, tout en reservant a chacune des Puissances representees le benefice de ses votes, leur permet a toutes d'affirmer les principes qu'Elles considerent comme unanimement reconnus:
- Emily No, it really isn't, Aunt Emily !
- Emma "Well, the lake hasn't got horns, Milly," said Aunt Emma , laughing, "so perhaps you will manage not to be afraid of it."
- Emory As Emory and Helen took their leave Phil suggested that they run down to the library in the motor-car to pick up Armstrong and Miss Thayer.