What is the correct spelling for EMOIR?
This word (Emoir) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMOIR
- Amie Amie and I have been friends for ten years.
- amour She was swept off her feet by the intensity of their nouvel amour.
- amur The Amur leopard is one of the world's most endangered big cats, with only around 100 left in the wild.
- armor The armor knocked the weapon out of his hand.
- armour I am wearing armour to protect me from the Elements.
- email Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ember The last ember of the fire slowly died, leaving us in complete darkness.
- Emil My grandma always wears Emil flowers in her hair.
- emir Iran's new emir, Hassan Rouhani, has promised to revive the ailing economy.
- EMIRS She had emirs seated at her side.
- emit The car emits toxic fumes which are harmful to the environment.
- Emma Emma is a smart and talented young woman.
- emmy She won the Emmy Award for her outstanding performance in drama series.
- Emory Emory University is a premiere university in the United States.
- emote Actor's job is to emote and make the audience feel the character's emotions.
- emu An emu is a large Australian bird.
- imo I cannot believe he said that; it's Imo.
- meir The meir ripped the fabric of her blouse and cursed under her breath.
- memoir Martha shared her memoir, "Living Forward," with her friends.
- Mir The Mir space station orbited Earth for a total of 15 years before it was intentionally deorbited in 2001.
- moor The moor superstitions are nonsense.
- muir John Muir was a naturalist and conservationist who fought to preserve wilderness areas such as Yosemite National Park.
- Omar I once met a man named Omar who had traveled to over 30 countries.
- ymir I have a knife with a ymir handle.