What is the correct spelling for EMON?
This word (Emon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMON
- amon The entirely unexpected assassination of King Amon , of Judah, in the year 639, surprised and appalled the entire country, as well as Jerusalem, the capital.
- enemy I have been feasting with mine enemy, Where on a sudden one hath wounded me, That's by me wounded: both our remedies Within thy help and holy physic lies: – Romeo and Juliet: Act II, scene III by Unknown Author
- Omni- Ferox et mordax est, latrator in absentes, praesentes erat Augustae omni catello blandior Philippus."
- AMN The rank of airman (abbreviated "Amn") is the second enlisted rank from the bottom, just above the rank of Airman Basic, and just below that of Airman First Class.
- AMNH AMNH American Museum of Natural History KU University of Kansas Museum of Natural History MCZ Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard College UIMNH University of Illinois Museum of Natural History UMMZ University of Michigan Museum of Zoology USNM United States National Museum
- AMNA Some of these verses contain only a single word, the rhythm being brought about by the chorus aja, amna aja, &c. I add two examples of this kind: