What is the correct spelling for EMRACE?
This word (Emrace) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMRACE
- amaze Some on Minerva's offering gaze, And view its bulk with strange amaze : And first Thymoetes loudly calls To drag the steed within our walls, Or by suggestion from the foe, Or Troy's ill fate had willed it so. In passion impotent, while with blind gaze The blinking owl between the feet hooted in shrill amaze. – Charmides by Oscar Wilde
- embrace Invades the Body with a loath'd Embrace , Prides both its Strength, and Beauty to deface; – The Miseries of Man by Anne Killigrew
- emcee I feel that most of you soliders are flimsy How the hell did you get over as an emcee? Now the dialouge injectors they simply And I respect those that hold it against me – Edie Brikell by atmosphere
- erase Maybe you'll see where you've been blind But if someone has managed to erase me And she's-a what you want, if she's what you want She's what you want to replace me – Don't Let My Teardrops Bother You by Dionne Warwick
- Eras 10, 'Villula, quae Sironis eras, et pauper agelle ...
52 words made from the letters EMRACE
3 letter words made from EMRACE:ace, aec, arc, are, arm, cam, car, cer, ear, ecm, eec, era, mac, mar, ram, rem.
4 letter words made from EMRACE:acer, acme, acre, care, cere, cram, cree, ecer, erce, mace, marc, mare, mere, race, ream, rece.
5 letter words made from EMRACE:acree, ameer, arcee, armee, caere, carme, cerae, crame, cream, creem, eamer, macer, mcrae, mcrea, mcree, meare, merca, ramee, recam, reema.