What is the correct spelling for EMRELD?
This word (Emreld) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for EMRELD
- armlet The armlet struck the Triton on the head and he sank down dead.
- armored I heard the armored man coming on again.
- embroiled His sister, and wife big with child, they hurried to prison, who poor lady, in her unfortunate condition was there brought to bed of a son, which, by the consent of the keepers, they intended to bring up, the rather because Callippus began already to be embroiled in troubles.
- emerald He wears a large emerald in his bosom, and a diamond on his finger, which he got on that occasion, and whoever is unlucky enough to notice either, is sure to involve himself in the whole history of the siege.
- enrolled Then the Caliph said, "For thy sake, Suleiman, I spare him; let him be sent to the army in the field and enrolled as a common soldier.
- Ambled I wonder whether they'll pay me after all," he went on, as the pony ambled over the grass, and the naturally sordid ideas of the man often pressed for money and struggling for his income, came uppermost.
- Immured I am becoming like them myself in a preference of the healthy and cheerful employment without doors, to the being immured within four brick walls.
- Esmeralda It might be some one of whom they could inquire the direction to the Esmeralda mine-for Jack had determined to seek out his father, knowing the mine could not be very far distant.
- emeralds And another drove a roaring business in green glass beads, reported to be the exact size of the emeralds taken from the Cacafuego; and others sold little models of the Pelican, warranted to frighten away Dons and all other kinds of devils from the house that possessed one.
43 words made from the letters EMRELD
4 letter words made from EMRELD:deem, deer, dlee, drem, emde, emel, ered, leer, medl, meed, meld, mere, merl, mler, reed, reel.
5 letter words made from EMRELD:delme, demel, demer, demre, edler, elder, emler, erdem, leder, lemed, medel, merde, merle, rmdel.
3 letter words made from EMRELD:dle, dre, eel, eld, elm, led, lee, lem, ler, med, mrd, red, rem.