What is the correct spelling for EMRGENCY?
This word (Emrgency) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for EMRGENCY
- arrogance "Dan, I think Miss Pasmer is a beautiful girl, and I know we shall all like her, if you don't set us against her by your arrogance.
- emergence Thus old strand lines with sea cliffs, wave-cut rock benches, and beaches of wave-worn pebbles or sand, are striking proofs of recent emergence to the amount of their present height above tide.
- emergency Amos, cool and collected, always prepared for an emergency, bowed low to Amaziah out of respect to his gray head.
- erogenous Nontherapeutic circumcision (NTC) of male infants and boys is a common but misunderstood form of iatrogenic injury that causes harm by removing functional tissue that has known erogenous, protective, and immunological properties The foreskin is a complex genital structure that covers the head of the penis and performs a variety of sexual, immunological, and protective functions.
- imagines Imagines that he knows how to treat gentlefolk, and likes to hear himself talk.