What is the correct spelling for ENDORCE?
This word (Endorce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENDORCE
- endorse I supposed it to be true, but it is not allowable to endorse wandering maxims upon supposition-except when one is trying to make out a case.
- endorsed "Yore right," endorsed Silent.
- endorser Before the authorities condescend to draw a single line on paper, the merchant must produce an endorser for the tornaguia, which is a certificate from the custom-house to which the cargo goes directed, showing that the goods have been legally entered there.
- endure It will be a dreadful trial-but I am willing to endure it."
- enforce "You know that General Wise has asked the Richmond authorities to re-enforce him at Roanoke Island, and they have told him to re-enforce himself.
- endows Possibly, too, the open-air life, the vitalizing sunshine, the sound sleep, and the regularity of the routine, endows them with an enviable power of enjoyment of what some would consider trifles.
- endorses Philippa questions if the room had ever been tidied up since, and she endorses Flurry's observation that "there wasn't a day in the year you wouldn't get feeding for a hen and chickens on the floor."