What is the correct spelling for ENDUP?
This word (Endup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENDUP
- adp cyclohexa-1,5-diene-1-carbonyl-CoA + acceptor + 2 ADP + 2 phosphate The 4 substrates of this enzyme are benzoyl-CoA, reduced acceptor, ATP, and H2O, whereas its 4 products are cyclohexa-1,5-diene-1-carbonyl-CoA, acceptor, ADP, and phosphate.
- end I want to tell you-perhaps I ought to have told you before, Dick,-that I've made up my mind to end my engagement.
- ended With this the conversation ended.
- endow She seemed to endow him with that quality, too, since, as he talked, he began to realize, as he had never quite comprehended before, the something that lay behind the tense struggle of man with Nature and all the strenuous endeavour.
- endue Only a people like the French can endue fashion with absolutism.
- endure Jerry, too, could not endure the secretary.
- enid He called me Enid and told me to put up my collar; touched my neck with his hands.
- indus But the king of the Indians, pretending flight, led his army back from the Indus; in reality he wished to induce the enemy to cross the Indus.
- undue So entirely is this the case that it is common to hear any proposal which is thought to involve an undue extension of the power of the State branded as socialistic, whatever be the object it may seek to accomplish.
- windup "Every trivial action must be thoroughly motivated, and the finish of the playlet, instead of occurring upon the 'catabasis,' or general windup of the action, must develop the most striking feature of the playlet, so that the curtain may come down on a surprise, or at least an event toward which the entire action has been progressing.
- And We must take it and go there.
- Endued "But which," he asks, "seemed to you most worthy of admiration, Aristodemus-the artist who forms images void of motion and intelligence, or one who has the skill to produce animals that are endued not only with activity, but understanding?"
- Ind It left Greencastle, Ind.
- ends I'd follow her to the ends of the earth.