What is the correct spelling for ENERANCE?
This word (Enerance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENERANCE
- endurance Far as endurance went, physical, this wasn't bad.
- enhance The members of the Guard, in addition to their expensive and showy outfit, did not conceal from the other soldiers that they were picked men and considered themselves superior to the ordinary run, which did not enhance their popularity with their comrades.
- entrance And before that, he had some one coming to meet him at the back entrance.
- ignorance He smiled at the man's ignorance without laughing.
- inference There they were lost in other tracks, but the inference was plain.
- insurance The military clubs seem rather intended to furnish an insurance against the principal risks and occasions of expenditure in a soldier's career.
- utterance The grey heron lifted his head, and, gazing tenderly, answered her with a human voice: "Dear wife," he said, "at last I have the happiness so long denied to me of giving utterance in the speech that is your own to the love that you have put into my heart.