What is the correct spelling for ENEVR?
This word (Enevr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ENEVR
- encore Waiting for the encore such a bore heard it all before – How It Soundz by OPM
- endure To be what I report thee, and inure Thyself, if want comes, to endure; – A COUNTRY LIFE:TO HIS BROTHER, MR THOMAS HERRICK by Robert Herrick
- enervate The ruling nobility are no less afraid of one another than they are of the people; and, for that reason, politically enervate their own body by the same effeminate luxury by which they corrupt their subjects.
- entire As it was, the fate of Dr. Shrapnel had gained entire possession of Nevil.
- knavery The triumph of knavery and falsehood is a bad lesson for any people; but the fruitlessness of honest industry is, if possible, a worse one.
- unnerve You have had a hard day, I realize; there has been much to unnerve you.
- Elvira I wasn't aware that I was detaining you, Elvira.
- envoys The envoys of the Athenians were accordingly dispatched to Sicily.